OFFICIAL DRAWING RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
DESCRIPTION: The “Community First Charity Drive” Drawing will begin on Monday, December 14th 2015 and end on Saturday, December 31st 2016. The drawing will be held on the 5th of each month at the offices of Neighborhood Garage Door Service. One (1) winner will be randomly selected each month and awarded a $500 donation to a 501(c)(3) charity of their choosing on in their name and a $500 Visa gift card. Prize is only valid for one-time redemption.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the drawing, participants must do the following:
1. Participants are required to schedule and complete a service call with a Neighborhood Garage Door Service technician.
2. Participants are required to post a review on a designated Neighborhood Garage Door Service page as asked. Eligible review sites are the following: Facebook, Yelp, Google+, Angie’s List.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. Entries MUST be verified by dialing the customer service number on the information page.
5. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail and/or Facebook account at the time the entry was made.
1. The drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
2. Employees of Neighborhood Garage Door Service, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this drawing.
3. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from Neighborhood Garage Door Service within the ninety-day (90) period immediately preceding the start date of this drawing are not eligible to participate.
4. Participants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. Prize package will include a specified prize that consists of the following: a. $500.00 off donation to a 501(c)(3) charity of the winner’s choosing in their name. b $500 Visa gift card delivered by mail.
3. No substitution of prize is offered (including cash), no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Neighborhood Garage Door Service. The winner will be notified by email, phone, and/or mail within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing).
5. PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner must redeem prize within thirty (30) days. In order to redeem prize, winner must choose the receiving 501(c)3) charity.
1 During the allotted time period (Dec. 14th, 2015 – December 31st, 2016), eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the promotion by leaving a review at one of the specified review sites.
1. The prize drawing will take place on the 5th of each month. The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
2. The winner will be notified by phone, email, and mail.
3. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize by contacting Neighborhood Garage Door Service.
4. PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner must redeem prize within thirty (30) days of being awarded. In order to redeem prize, winner must choose a 501(c)(3) charity to receive the donation and provide a mailing address for the gift card.
5. All decisions made by Neighborhood Garage Door Service management or any promotion sponsor regarding any aspect of this promotion are final.
1. No purchase necessary. Promotion is void where prohibited. Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
2. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Promotion Period.
3. Neighborhood Garage Door Service retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all promotion rules are not followed.
4. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Neighborhood Garage Door Service have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof.
5. Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Drawing Rules.
6. If for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified entries, or any other causes beyond Neighborhood Garage Door Service’s control which, in Neighborhood Garage Door Service’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, Neighborhood Garage Door Service reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing at their sole discretion.